With a virtual office in Finland, your business will benefit from the presence of a high-profile office at a fraction of the cost of a traditional office. Our company has a vast experience in company formation services and virtual office services.
|Activities to be carrieded out in virtual offices in Finland||Business activities that can be performed mainly remotely|
Is it necessary to hire a secretary in a virtual office?
|It is not necessary. You can use the secretary’s services to answer your calls in the local language.|
Does virtual office cuts out commute? (Yes/No)
|Do virtual offices in Finland also include the expenses of owning an office like traditional ones?||All the costs are included in your package.|
|Advantages of a virtual office in Finland||
– work remotely,
– prestigious business address etc.
|How can you depict a professional image of your business by using a virtual office in Finland?||
– having your company registered at a well-known business district address leaves a professional impression on clients and partners,
– you can work from anywhere in the world, but still have meetings in a professional environment
|Basic steps for having a virtual office||
– contact our team and ask for an offer,
– choose the proper package,
– use your virtual office in just a few days
|Is a virtual office less expensive than a traditional office? (Yes/No)||
|Is it required to have a virtual office for business registration? (Yes/No)||
Yes, if you don't have your own business address for registration.
|How long does it take to have a virtual office?||1-2 days|
|Are virtual offices more cost-friendly than traditional offices? (Yes/No)||
|Does a virtual office allow for business expansion? (Yes/No)||
|Are virtual offices 24/7 operational? (Yes/No)||
It depends on your package.
|What is the general period of virtual office renting contracts?||
|Can you select virtual office package as per the need of your business? (yes/no)||Yes|
The Virtual Office package provided by CompanyFormationFinland.com contains:
1. Prestigious business address in Helsinki for a credible and risk-free base for corresponding with clients;
2. Registered office necessary for establishing an Finnish company;
3. Mail collection and forwarding – Mail is collected, packages are signed for and sent to you according to your instructions either by mail, fax or email;
4. Incoming and outgoing faxes – Use our local fax number; we’ll collect and send faxes to you, wherever you are;
5. A local phone number in Helsinki;
6. Voice mailbox – All of your voice messages will be forwarded to you by email.
Additional services offered:
1. Dedicated fax service with your own private and dedicated number;
2. Call redirecting – Specialized technology enables call redirection to your primary number;
3. Collection of bank statements;
4. Extra usage of the meeting room. Contact our Finnish company incorporation consultants if you are looking for any of the above services. Furthermore, our incorporation agents can also provide you with assistance if you want to open a company in Finland. You can take help from our agents regarding favorable company types. You can also incorporate a company structure of your choice without facing unnecessary obstacles with the services of our incorporation specialists in Finland.